ASA is a copolymerization of Styrene, Acrylonitrile, and Acrylic rubber. Technically, ASA not only maintained the main characteristics of the ABS, it also combines the weather resistance advantage of acrylic to extend the product application for outdoor purposes.
Following more than 10 years of experiences in manufacturing ASA, our products have the best qualities and characteristics. The characteristics of weather resistance durability, color stability, and good PC/PVC capability have allowed ASA to become a broader and higher value resin that can be applied in automotive parts, construction parts, outdoor sporting goods, gardening parts, outdoor antenna parts, electronic and electrical products, toiletries, etc.
In addition, our ASA also reduces the secondary coating and electroplating processing costs, allowing its products to have cost reducing and environmental friendly features.
1. ASA has high smoothness, good chemical stability and heat resistance as well as high impact strength even at low temperature.
2. ASA has better environmental stress fracture resistance than ABS, which is 10 times higher than ABS.
3. ASA resin has excellent weather resistance, good processing properties, chemical resistance and balanced mechanical properties.
4. Good aging and fading resistance.
5. Longer durability.
6. Excellent weathering ability. Outstanding color fastness and gloss retention for exterior design.
1. 3D printing supplies 3D
2. Door and window profiles
3. Synthetic resin tile
4. Wave tile
5. Outdoor decoration
6. Automotive area
7. Small hull and surfboard
8. Door panel
9. Inner and outer wall panel
10. Garden guardrail
11. Road guardrail