ASA is a thermoplastic created to be similar to ABS, but with better weather resistance. ASA’s combination of high strength and flexibility along with its superior UV resistance makes it ideal for printing objects which may be used in the outdoors or in industrial settings. Due to its high glass transition temperature, a heated bed is required to successfully print with ASA. For the best results when printing with ASA, a fully enclosed print bed recommended.
1. ASA has good mechanical and physical properties
2. ASA has a strong weather ability
3. ASA has better high temperature performance
4. ASA is an anti-static material, make the surface less accumulated dust
5. ASA has high quality plastic raw material, wide application, innocuous, environmental, strong coloring capacity, steady function and good depressiveness.
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
Well-trained & experienced staffs are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
OEM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
Our product passed the ISO9001:2008 quality system authentication, TDS authentication and TJ authentication.
Import raw material
Unique design for each customer
First-class testing equipment to ensure the color stability and consistency
Strong technical support can continuously launch new products.