Color co-extrusion material has excellent weather resistance, do not fade, protecting color profiles for a long time to withstand wind blow, insolation, drench, climate erosion.
●Features of product
1. Improve the surface performance of improved wear resistance and scratch resistance, can be customized according to customer special requirements;
2. The latest development of the metal texture, realistic wood grain products, improves the quality of profiles;
3. Stable production process, reduce color co-extrusion material consumption, and effectively improve the rate of finished products.
●Development of building materials market
Now there are 6 main production methods of color PVC profiles in the country.
1. Color PVC and color PVC (color coextrusion difficult, high cost, poor weather resistance)
2. PVC total coloring (coloring problems, high cost, poor weather resistance)
3. PVC profiles of surface coating ( technical difficulty too hard)
4. PVC and ABS composite extrusion (poor weather resistance)
5. PVC and PMMA composite extrusion
6. PVC and ASA composite extrusion
1.What is ASA?
It is Acrylonitrile-styrene acrylate rubber ternary polymer - ASA for short.
2.Why is ASA-PVC fadeless
ASA is a kind of amorphous terpolymer, does not include double bon. The carbonyl and nitrile in macromolecular chain have strong UV and weather resistance ability. What's more, the structure of Benzene is very stable, so it can better resist UV and keep color stable.
3.How long is the life time of ASA-PVC co-extrusion WPC products?
It can be used for more than 20 years when there is no human destruction. And it is Fadeless.
4.Why does ASA-PVC co-extruded product slip resistant and wear resistant?
Because the outer shell material of ASA-PVC co-extruded WPC decking - tripolymer contents Acrylic Rubber, which makes the product wear resistant and adhesive stronger, so that it has the ability of slip resistant.
5.What are the main features of ASA-PVC Co-extrusion products?
High Bending failure load
Low water absorption
Small ambient temperature drop ball impact
High Light fastness